Saffron Rice with Olives
Serves 6 people
- 1 (10-ounce) package saffron yellow rice mix
- 2 teaspoons Kinloch Plantation Pecan Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onions
- 4 large green olives stuffed with pimientos, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook the rice according to package directions and set aside to keep warm. Meanwhile, heat the pecan oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the Worcestershire and the onions and cook, stirring, until the onions are just soft, 3 to 4 minutes.
- When the rice is cooked, add the onion mixture and the olives. Stir to mix and season, if necessary, with salt and pepper. Serve warm.