What you'll need:
- 32 ounces Brussels Sprouts, ends removed and halved
- 1 tablespoon Kinloch Pecan Oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces thick cut Applewood Bacon
- 1 tablespoon Kinloch Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss the Brussels Sprouts with the pecan oil.
- Spread evenly on a large baking sheet - Brussels Sprouts should not be overlapping or too crowded.
- Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Place the baking tray in the oven on the middle rack.
- Roast for 20 - 25 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the Brussels Sprouts are cooked and golden brown.
- While the Brussels Sprouts are roasting, cook and crumble the bacon.
- Remove the bacon from the grease using a slotted spoon.
- Set aside 1 teaspoon of bacon grease.
- Whisk together the reserved bacon grease and the balsamic vinegar.
- Toss with the cooked Brussels sprouts and the crumbled bacon.
- Serve immediately.