What you'll need:
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons Kinloch Plantation Pecan Oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/4 pounds lean, boneless pork, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:Combine the wine, soy, hot sauce, garlic, parsley, pecan oil, and lemon juice in a small bowl and whisk to blend.
Put the pork in a shallow plastic container and season with salt and pepper. Pour the marinade mix into the bowl and toss to pork to coat evenly. Cover the container and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Drain the pork and reserve the marinade. Thread the pork meat on six to eight skewers. Prepare a charcoal fire or light a gas grill.
Place the brochettes on the grill over a medium-hot heat, close the lid, and cook, turning every five to 10 minutes, and cook for about 20 minutes, or until the pork is cooked through.
Makes 4 to 6 main dish servings