What you'll need:
- 7 cups 1” cubed peeled sweet potatoes (about
- 5 medium potatoes)
- 1 ½ Tbsp Kinloch pecan oil
- 2 tsp salt, divided
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, divided
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup finely sliced leeks (white and light green
- parts only)
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tsp chopped fresh sage (about 8 leaves)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. On prepared pan, toss together sweet potatoes, pecan oil, 1 ½ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp pepper. Spread into a
single layer. Bake until golden and fork tender, 30 to 40 minutes, stirring halfway through baking.
Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add leeks, and cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add thyme and sage, and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add wine, red pepper,
remaining ½ tsp salt, and remaining ¼ tsp black pepper. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer until reduced by half, 3 to 5 minutes.
Place roasted sweet potatoes in serving dish. Pour sauce over sweet potatoes, gently tossing to coat. Top with cheese. Serve hot.