What you'll need:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 4 filet mignons (trimmed), 6 to 8 ounces each
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon Kinloch Plantation Pecan Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary leaves
Directions:Combine the Worcestershire, mustard, and brandy in a small bowl and whisk to blend. Set aside.
Season the filets with the salt and cayenne. Combine the butter and pecan oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the filets and cook for about 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Brush the sauce over the filets and cook for 1 minute longer.
Transfer the filets to a platter and pour the pan juices over them to serve. Garnish with the rosemary.
Makes 4 main dish servings