What you'll need
- 3 ounces of Kinloch Pecan Oil
- 1 1/2 ounces of fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large celery stick, chopped
- 2 head of romaine lettuce
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Salt, pepper and lemon pepper to taste
For the chicken, cover bottom on skillet with Kinloch Pecan Oil. Season chicken with salt, ground pepper and lemon pepper. Cook chicken over medium high heat until golden brown. Reduce heat and continue cooking until chicken is completely done - about 12 to 15 minutes.
For the salad, pour 3 ounces of Kinloch Pecan Oil in a large salad bowl. Add lime juice, salt, pepper and mustard. Mix together. Add all the vegetables and toss to coat with salad dressing. Cut up chicken and add to salad.