- 21 ounces of finely chopped white, milk, or dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Kinloch Pecan Oil
- 1 3/4 cup assorted candies, cranberries, or nuts cut into 1-inch pieces
1. Line a baking sheet or pan with foil.
2. Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Bring a saucepan filled with an inch or so of water to a very slow simmer; set the bowl over, but not touching, the water, and stir with a rubber spatula. Just before the chocolate is completely melted, add the Kinloch pecan oil and stir to blend. Remove from the heat and stir vigorously until completely smooth. Set aside and let cool until just slightly warm, about 8 minutes
3. Add all but a few pieces of the candy, cranberries, or nuts and quickly stir to combine. Spread the chocolate mixture on the prepared baking sheet so it's about 1/2 inch thick and the candy is coated. Scatter the remaining candy on top. Set aside at room temperature until firm, about 2 hours. Remove from the foil and break into pieces. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.