Sautéed Chicken Breast
Serves 4 people
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- Kinloch Plantation Pecan Oil
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- Ooh! La! La! Seasoning to taste
- 1 fresh lime
- Lightly coat the bottom of a skillet with Kinloch Pecan Oil, sautee garlic in Kinloch Pecan oil at 350 degrees. Place chicken in large skillet and add seasonings to chicken. Squeeze 1/2 of lime on top of chicken and seasonings. Sautee for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side depending on size of chicken breast or tenders (less if using tender strips). After cooked, squeeze juice of remaining half of lime over chicken to bring out full flavor. Enjoy! Thanks to Tommy & Eleanor for showing me how to cook healthy!