What you'll need
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 teaspoon Kinloch Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons yogurt "cheese"
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Salt to taste
- Paprika or minced fresh parsley or dill
DirectionsCut the eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks, put them in a bowl. Mash the yolks with the vinegar, mustard and yogurt cheese, then beat the mixture with a fork until it is light and creamy. Mound the mixture into the egg white hollows and sprinkle with the paprika or herbs.
Makes 12 appetizer serving