Healthy Chicken Breasts
Serves 2 people
- Kinloch Plantation Pecan Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Lemon Pepper
- Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Cover the bottom of a heavy skillet with Kinloch Plantation Pecan Oil. Season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder, lemon pepper and Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
- Brown chicken breast on each side at medium, to medium high taking care not to overheat the chicken.
- Cook three to five minutes on one side, turn over and cook for two to three minutes. Turn down fire and cook three minutes on each side. Remove and drain any excess Pecan Oil and enjoy. The chicken breasts also make a great addition to a vegetable stir-fry.