- 1/4 cup Kinloch Plantation Pecan Oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions or shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed or minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried red pepper or a pinch of cayenne
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can chopped clams, undrained
- 1/2 pound linguini
- 1/4 cup pasta cooking liquid
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Coarsely ground black pepper
Meanwhile cook the linguini according to package directions and drain, reserving about 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid. Toss the linguine with the claim sauce, pasta cooking liquid, lemon juice and parsley.
Sprinkle with black pepper. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings