- 3 ounces of Kinloch Plantation Pecan Oil
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large celery stick, chopped
- 2 head of romaine lettuce
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Cover bottom of skillet with Kinloch pecan oil. Season chicken with salt, ground pepper, and lemon pepper. Cook chicken over medium-high heat until golden brown. Reduce heat and continue cooking until chicken is completely done - about 12 to 15 minutes.
Pour 3 ounces of Kinloch pecan oil in a large salad bowl. Add lime juice, salt, pepper, and mustard. Mix together. Add all the vegetables and toss to coat with salad dressing. Cut up chicken and add to salad - hot or cold.
** Many thanks to KNOE and What's Cookin'