- 1 package dry zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons Kinloch Plantation Pecan Oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons beef broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 (or 2 small) pork tenderloin, about 2 pounds total
Combine the dry salad dressing mix, pecan oil, vinegar, broth, and green onions
in a blender or food processor and pulse several times to blend.
Pour the mixture over the tenderloin and marinate for 1
hour, turning once or twice. Grill over a medium-hot fire for 20 to
25 minutes, turning two to three times to cook evenly, basting with the marinade.
Remove from the heat and let sit for a couple of minutes
before cutting into ½-inch
slices to serve.
Makes 4 to 6 main dish servings